This recipe links to the post ‘So What’s The Big Deal About Breakfast?’
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 organic eggs
- a pinch of dried chilli flakes
- freshly ground black pepper
- toast or crackers of choice to serve
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Halve the avocado and remove the stone, use a spoon to remove some of the flesh so the egg will fit in snugly. Use scrunched up foil to make a little nest for the halves to sit in or alternatively a muffin tin works well. Crack an egg into each half, sprinkle on the chilli flakes and season with pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (depending on the size of your avocados and eggs) until the whites are set.
- Serve with your toast/crackers, my choice would be my super seed crackers. See the recipe here.