- 4-6 ripe pears (depending on their size)
- 3/4 cup rolled oats (gluten free if necessary)
- 1/2 cup flaked almonds
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 1/4 unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Pop the oats into a small pan and toast on a medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Peel, core and dice the pears then use a hand blender to blend to a smooth purée. Divide between 4 ramekins.
- Add the flaked almonds to the pan with the oats and continue to toast for 2-3 more minutes before adding the chopped hazelnuts.
- Remove from the heat and mix through the desiccated coconut. Leave to cool for 5 minutes then sprinkle over the pear purée and serve.