Not your usual fish finger! Crisp and crunchy on the outside these baked beauties hide a mouthwateringly moist centre to convince even the pickiest of eaters.
- 450g skinless salmon fillet
- 3/4 cup coarse ground almonds
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Place the ground almonds, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Mix and set aside.
- Rinse the salmon fillets and pat dry with paper towels, then cut into even, thick slices. Pour a small amount of olive oil into your hands and lightly coat each piece of salmon before rolling in the almond mixture.
- Arrange the salmon pieces on the baking sheet, lightly drizzle with olive oil and bake for 18-20 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve with sweet potato wedges and fresh, minted peas for a hearty yet healthy ‘Fish & Chip’ supper 🙂