This recipe links to the post ‘How To Heal A Hangover’
We’ve all been there, we’ve all done it, we’ve all felt as if the end of the world was nigh the next day BUT there is a natural way to help stave off (and sort out) that adult headache the morning after. Check out the linked post above for the full details but suffice to say this smoothie bowl contains all the bits and bobs you need to get you back on your feet quick sharp.
And if you’re not quite up to reading the whole post just now, well save it for later and for now just get that blender out and pour yourself a very big glass of water 😉
- 2 cups organic kale
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 tablespoon cold pressed flaxseed oil
- 1 cup cashew milk
- 1 tablespoon hulled hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup whole tiger nuts
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon raw bee pollen
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Add all the smoothie ingredients to a high speed blender and purée until smooth (you may need to give it a mix if the blueberries form a bit of a clump).
- Decant into a bowl and top with the tiger nuts, banana, bee pollen and sesame seeds.
- Let the healing begin! ;p