- Serves 10
- Prep in 1 hour 15 minutes
Now these elements cannot be isolated from the myriad other influences on our health & wellbeing but they most definitely stand true as critical elements to be aware of & both were forefront in my mind when creating this simple snack bar.
It’s packed with wonderfully nutritious anti inflammatory ingredients, comes with a therapeutically relevant dose of Lionheart liquid in addition to plant based whole food omega 3 forms, & also boasts a skin, joint, hair, gut & nail boosting amount of my favourite Skinful collagen too.
- Family Friendly
- Heart Healthy
- Freezer Friendly
- Prep Ahead
1/2 cup apple purée
3 soft prunes
1 tablespoon runny tahini or cashew butter
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 tablespoon chia seeds
2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
2 tablespoons jumbo oats
2 tablespoons raw coconut chips
1 tablespoon roughly chopped hazelnuts
1 1/2 tablespoons Bare Biology Skinful Collagen
1 1/2 tablespoons Bare Biology Lionheart Fish Oil
- Blend your apple with the dates to form a smooth paste. Decant this into a bowl & add the tahini/nut butter, collagen & Lionheart oil, mix well until smooth.
- Next add the rest of your ingredients & fold together until well incorporated, you should have a mix that will hold together but isn’t sloppy. If it’s a little wet add a sprinkle more oats. Leave to sit for 5 minutes.
- Line a small tin with parchment or you can use a silicone loaf tin/cupcake moulds. Give your mix a final stir then decant into your chosen container & press down well. Pop into the freezer to harden for at least 60 minutes before cutting into pieces.
- Keep frozen & use within 3 months. You can choose to eat them straight from the freezer, or leave to thaw on the side for 5-10 minutes to warm a little if you prefer.