- Prep in 5 minutes (+ 5 minutes cooling + 30 minutes setting)
Is there anything more indicative of great affection than the gift of good chocolate?
I think not.
And with the rapid approach of Valentine’s Day this week I have combined both the nutritive powers of raw cacao (more information on this can be found here) with a few of my other superpower ingredient tweaks to deliver both on exceptional flavour & optimal nutritional value.
Happy chocolating everyone!
- Makes 1 Bar
- 5 Ingredients or Less
- Prep Ahead - Freezes For Up To 3 Months
- Delicious & Nutritious
100g cacao butter
3 heaped tablespoons raw cacao powder
1 scoop Motion Nutrition peanut protein (or sub 1 tbsp extra cacao powder)
3 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup
To decorate – your choice! I’ve used tahini, unsulphured dried cranberries, rose petals & pistachio pieces
- Melt the cacao butter in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Whisk in the honey, protein & cacao then leave to cool for 5 mins.
- Line a tin with parchment paper & pour in your chocolate.
- Drizzle with tahini & add your nubbly bits, then pop into the fridge to set for 30 mins. Cut into shards or simply present as 1 large piece.
- Use within a week or freeze for up to 3 months.