- Serves 10
- Prep in 15 minutes
- Cook in 20 minutes
But that doesn’t have to be the case!
Nope there’s a lot to be said for a savoury bake & these little muffins make for a fabulously satisfying & sustaining snack or prep ahead breakfast. In fact I’ll have them at pretty much any meal….
- Prep Ahead
- High Protein Breakfast
- Family Friendly
- Freezer Friendly
1 cup cooked white beans or chickpeas
1 heaped tablespoon each ground flax & chia seeds
1 1/2 cups oat flour (buy or grind whole oats in a food processor)
1 bunch parsley
5 sundried tomatoes
Large handful stoned olives
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon raw apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
Optional – 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
Optional – 200g cheese of choice
- Preheat your oven to 210C, grab some silicone muffin cases or line a muffin tin.
- Add the flax & chia seeds to a large bowl with 1 cup warm water, mix well for 1 minutes & then leave for sit for 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop your beans, then finely chop the rest of your ingredients. Add everything to the soaked seeds, mix well, season & then fold through the cheese if using followed by the vinegar & bicarbonate of soda.
- Spoon into your cases & bake for 16-18 minutes. Avoid over baking them as they’ll end up chewy.
- Use within 4 days or freeze for up to 3 months.