This recipe links to the post ‘So What’s the Big Deal about Breakfast?’
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk of choice ( I use almond or hemp)
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon hemp seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- coconut oil for frying
- Mash the banana with the milk and mix through the oats, cover and leave to soak overnight.
- In the morning add the seeds and blueberries.
- Melt a smear of coconut oil in a non stick frying pan then add your mix, cook like you would scrambled egg until it becomes more opaque and is hot all the way through.