- Serves 4
- Prep in 15 minutes
But those days are looooong gone because well the levels of sugar in the original bits I used to enjoy would now have me bouncing off the walls for 3 days. And no one needs that to be a thing.
Instead however I have encapsulated all the flavourful elements I used to love in these little healthy snack pots & let me tell you they don’t half do badly in obliterating all remaining sickly sweet musings from memory.
- Family Friendly
- High Fibre, High Protein, Sugar Free
- Plant Powered
- Therapeutic Foodie Tool
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons rosewater (or use fresh orange juice but the rosewater is key to the Turkish delight flavour)
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios
- 1 tablespoon rose petals (optional)
- Coconut or your chosen yoghurt to swirl with for serving
- Add your berries & rosewater to a pan, heat gently to thaw & use a wooden spoon to break up.
- Sprinkle in the chia seeds, mix vigorously for 30 seconds then leave to sit for 5 minutes. Mix thoroughly again & leave to sit for another 10 minutes before folding through the pistachios & rose petals.
- Leave to go completely cold then either refrigerate as 1 or portion up with your yoghurt for portable snacks/breakfast pots.